About the Communication Leadership Exchange
The Exchange: Where experienced, strategic communications professionals gather
Since 1955, the Communication Leadership Exchange has been helping seasoned professionals share best practices in internal and external communication. Representing organizations of all sizes, from the one-person consultancy to the Fortune 500 corporations, our communicators tackle strategic issues daily, often solving them with assistance or advice from a colleague.
Strategic Communication focusing on:
Strategic Internal Communications, Strategic Communications, Change Management, Marketing Communications, Corporate Communications, Employee Communications, HR Communications, Senior Leadership Communications, Executive Communications
GET answers. GET connected. JOIN today.
• Where can you network with peers without getting lost in the crowd•
* Where can you access strategic communications best practices right now?
• Where can you make connections that result in meaningful, one-on-one, confidential conversations with colleagues on communications issues?
Become a member of the Communications Leadership Exchange!
• Daily access to ListServe. As member of the Exchange, you’re connected to some of the best in the business. You can learn from with your peers’ operations and activities – successes and failures. Post a question and get virtually instantaneous feedback from senior communicators — real intelligence you can immediately use to impact business results.
• Monthly Hot Topics. These free teleconferences or webinars bring a big-picture view of what works to you. During the calls, you'll get advice, ideas and insight into some of today’s thorny communications issues. And, if you’re a member, it is free!
- • Annual conference. Where do the speakers at other communication conferences go to learn something they can’t get anywhere else? The Communication Leadership Exchange 2012 Annual Conference. Join us April 24-26, 2013, The Four Seasons Hotel. Las Vegas. Bring the business cards and leave with new friends.
Our selective group is one of our strengths. We’re on a first-name basis. We know you and your background. We’re fun.
Although relationships are important in this business, there is real thought muscle behind what we do. We advance ideas that help drive business success. For us, the Exchange is where wisdom lives.